Saturday, October 10, 2009

Subbing and such

So, I didn't get a job teaching when school started, so I'm subbing. I'm having a great time. No, really! My last job environment was so toxic that no matter what comes I just feel like "so what, it wasn't nearly as bad as last year...."
And it really hasn't been that bad. I've been working with great people, getting to teach great kids, and being busy, busy, busy... I've been working every single school day since I got into the system, and people are requesting me weeks and months in advance.
I just hope and trust that it will lead to a full-time position next year... $80 a day not being enough to move out of my parents house on...
I've lost 41 pounds since June 25th, and it's still coming off (yay!)
My best friend from college is getting married in May and wants me to be a bridesmaid.
I'm not out to her.
I dated a girl a couple of times, but it didn't click.
I've really been too busy for dates.
When something else exciting happens I'll let you know.

No comments: