Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Moving on...

I've been packing, packing, packing, packing and packing, and I still have some packing to do... plus I'm trying to get rid of things I don't need (like local phone books, since I'm moving away) and I've sold a lot of books (although I'm keeping a lot of books). I also have a bunch of clothes that are too small right now but that I should get into soon, plus the clothes that fit right now, plus the clothes that are nowhere near to fitting me yet, but I don't want to get rid of. I'm only going to get rid of clothes that are too big for me, and that I can't figure out how to alter to fit me (yes, I'm poor and unemployed at the moment, but I also know how to sew).
The cat knows that something is up, and tomorrow I load up the first load in my truck. On Friday I drive up to the parentals' house, get the storage unit, and start moving back home.
I'm having to pay 22 dollars a month to keep my email, still have my cell phone bill, will have to pay 80 dollars a month to rent the storage unit, have to pay approx 200 dollars a month to get all the supplements and protein drinks I'm supposed to have on my diet, my student loans just reached the point where I have to start paying them, and did I mention that right now I don't have a job.
Great.

4 comments:

bugs said...

Hang in there,
thinking of you

Cecilia said...

It's a lot to deal with. Keeping you in prayer, friend.

Pax, C.

Lori D said...

Tough times for sure. I have student loans and you can get a deferral if you're out of work. They'd rather wait on repayment than have people default. Trust me, they should be more than willing to give you a deferral til you get back to work.

In prayer for you too.

Birdie said...

I will keep you in my prayers, sweetie. Lifting you to the Light.