Friday, July 3, 2009

Update

I've officially lost 7.5 lbs. 
I'm buying myself a book for every 5 lbs lost... except the book I wanted to buy is not in stock in the two bookstores in my town, and the three bookstores in the next closest town of any size. So, my mother is going to look for it today in the metropolitan area where she lives.
This might seem odd, except I'm driving up there today for the 4th, and for a late birthday celebration with family. 
I'm supposed to drink 64 ounces of water a day, plus 8 ounces for each 25 lbs I want to loose, which makes it a whopping 104 ounces a day. Of just water. Without Crystal Light, or anything else. It's not that I can't drink such things, it's just that I also need to drink the 104 ounces of water.
I have to start this on the day I have to drive three hours.
On Sunday I'm driving back here, to join up with the first ever pride event in my town (a lake party/cookout)... if I have "de nerve"
Oh, and I broke a nail, which is most annoying, because it was the one I used as a stylus on my Treo.

No comments: